Figtree Systems enterprise risk management software equips risk managers with tools to coordinate risk management activities under a consolidated risk management platform. Modelled around the framework of ISO 31000, Figtree Systems risk software supports risk identification, analysis, evaluation and control.
- DEFINE external and internal risk context
- MAP each risk to department or business unit
- CATEGORISE risk type
- SCORE risk consequence and likelihood
- CONTROL risk across evolving risk contexts
- MONITOR until risk is closed off
- REPORT on risk enterprise-wide
- VERIFY activity for key stakeholders
Despite increased scrutiny over commercial decisions, many large organisations continue to manage risk via siloed risk registers and paper-based business processes. Not only does this approach fail to hold up to external scrutiny, it also contributes to poor document security, loosely defined operational structures, time consuming reporting, and an inability to provide enterprise-level risk visibility. By providing a consolidated risk repository in the cloud, Figtree Systems enables risk managers to easily capture and share their ERM activities, anywhere, anytime.
Figtree Systems risk software gives each risk a dedicated owner and attributes each risk to your organisation’s business unit or department. Define your preferred risk terminology, risk review periods and time-frames for control implementation. System-driven reminders, escalation and review processes ensure that tasks are allocated, accountability is enforced and your business processes are transparent, cyclic and subject to ongoing review.
- Schedule, allocate and prioritise risk management processes under a single system
- Paper-free risk identification, categorisation and record management
- Tailor risk management accountabilities and escalation points to organisational structure
- Access software service via cloud, with no need for in-house infrastructure or upkeep
- Establish control measures and track effectiveness of risk reduction activities
- Reduce risk of litigation through verifiable due diligence and compliance
- Deliver consistency via a transparent and accessible Risk Library
- Promote an enterprise culture of risk awareness and accountability
- Enable scalable and secure risk management practices