Figtree Systems claims management software provides a mission-critical software solution for claims and incident management. Catering to all insurance lines, this robust claims management system is used globally by Third Party Administrators and Captive, Mutual and Self-Insurers. Extensively configurable, the software adapts well to variations in business process, scale and complexity, with a multifaceted framework for security, reporting and workflow.
Figtree Systems claims management software operates as an integrated, full-lifecycle claims management system, capturing and processing data from the first notification of loss, through to processing payments and generating reports.
Figtree Systems seamlessly performs corporate insurance management functions, including managing reinsurance, maintaining local and master policies with aggregate, deductible and excess values, maintaining country-wide asset and exposure lists, generating certificates and invoices and performing annual renewals.
Figtree Systems works alongside your existing IT infrastructure, removing latency in data exchange, payments and reporting.
Our managed cloud service features ISO 27001 compliant data centres and support services, providing the flexibility of online access, while ensuring a high standard of information security.
- Capture below deductible incidents for ‘total cost of risk’ analysis
- Process and capture all claimant and service provider transactions
- Report on reserves, payments and recoveries across all lines of business
- Collaborate with third party service providers, loss adjusters and insurers
- Dynamic workflows to automate escalation, communication and reporting processes
- Extensive reporting, including both standard and ad hoc reporting
- Interfaces with your general ledger, web banking and enterprise systems
- Strengthens reporting capability, risk awareness and cost control
- Cloud access, with no requirement for in-house infrastructure
- ISO 27001 certified data centres and support services
- Locally based help desk and support
- Public and Product Liability.
- Property and Casualty.
- Motor Vehicle.
- Special Lines.
- Professional Liability / E & O.
- Medical and Health Insurance.