We appreciate your interest in joining NTT DATA Figtree Systems. At this present time, we are seeking applications for the following positions.
This role has plenty of diversity and challenges involving troubleshooting, investigation and analysis to determine appropriate solutions to client’s problems. A positive aspect of the role is that you will handle a client inquiry from the initial contact through to the equivalent of 2nd tier support and resolution, thus giving you ownership without having to escalate the issue.
- Helpdesk Support for software applications to ensure SLA adherence
- Providing functional & technical specifications as requests arise
- Supporting Team Leader in providing technical/functional coaching to clients
- Providing assistance to clients to improve business processes/practices
- Taking ownership of issues
- Maintaining exceptional communication and attention to detail
- Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- TCP / IP
- Desktop Troubleshooting
NTT DATA Figtree Systems is a global software company specialising in claims management, corporate risk and other related sectors. Founded over 30 years ago, we are regarded as a leader in the market, with an outstanding reputation across our client base, which comprises government, banks, retail chains, insurance companies and major corporations. The company is a subsidiary of a public listed company.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who requires minimum supervision to join our Sydney CBD based team in a Hosting Infrastructure Egineer role.
- Install, implement, administer and maintain the hosting infrastructure, tools and systems.
- Provide first line technical support to Hosting Support as well as company Support team.;
- Derive and update operations document used by Hosting Support.
- Work closely with Hosting Support team to perform updates, upgrades, access, access security rights and privileges
- Perform diagnosis, intervention, alert mechanism on incidents and problems, monitor their resolution in line with SLA and prepare incident reports.
- Perform IT Security activities to meet ISO 27001 standards.
- Implement measures for performance and stability improvements
- Work with system administrator to meet inhouse infrastructure needs.
- Experience in SSL certificates installations and management
- Exposure to Tomcat and IIS webservers
- Experience in ADFS and SSO integrations
- Expert in Windows Server environments and Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and various networking protocols
- Experienced in Server virtualization and Cloud Server provisioning
- Hands on Powershell scripting
- Exposure to SharePoint 2013/2016 administration
- Citrix XenApp Delivery and NetScaler experience (certification preferable)
Because you will have regular interaction with colleagues and clients, you will need to possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to relate positively to a diverse range of stakeholders at various levels and with differing skill sets.
The preferred applicant for this job will be asked to consent in writing to a police check. People with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this job. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Applications can be sent to NTT DATA Figtree Systems Senior HR manager at: Maree.McCahon@nttdata.com